Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yarn Along with the Brown Silk Moth






This is the most amazing creature, a brown silk moth that emerged after spending a winter in its cocoon in our playroom. We had no idea. But this is another story, another post to write.

The books are Thai cookbooks. I discovered that fish sauce, lime juice, chicken broth and a smidge of sugar make a delicious stir fry sauce!



On the needles and soon to come off is the remains of the project for The Wonder of Childhood article on The First Grader ~ Knitting.

The books on my reading stack are growing. I am beginning to organize next year's homeschooling, preparing for a study group on The Foundations of Human Experience, reading The King of Ireland's Son with my son as part of the second grade curriculum and slowly, poking around in Rudolf Steiner's Soul Economy which is delightful. I wish he wrote a book on Home Economy! I am most pleasantly working my way through the same Anite Shreve book which I am savoring.

Blessings all around!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, do say hello when you stop by and leave a link to what is happening with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...