Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finally ~ Knitting project and Article Complete



Joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along over at Small Things.





It's done, finally, with a great big ta da! The four part series on Knitting and the First Grader for the Magazine begins here, if you are interested. It includes a piece on Introducing Children to Knitting with a Visit to the Farm, Make Your Own Knitting Needles, an article by Angela Mobley on How to Teach Children Knitting, handwork verses and instructions for how to make the simple spring chick, above.

The book on my night stand remains Anita Shreve's, The Last Time They Met. I am still greatly enjoying it and slowly plodding through it.

Spring cheer to all! and Autumn cheer to you down under!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic, Lisa. I shall follow the link now and read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fantastic! I have a little while to go before my oldest is big enough to start handwork but I am collecting resources for when the time comes. This sounds fantastic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, do say hello when you stop by and leave a link to what is happening with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...