Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back to Homeschool Preparations

The winds of autumn are blowing and bringing respite from the heat of summer, bringing fresh thoughts and fresh energy for a new year of home learning.

Working on the details of homeschooling preparation...
 Aren’t they beautiful?
 I just love the colors and they aren’t even on paper - yet.
Are you back to school or moving in that direction?


how to clean beeswax crayons here 




Celebrate the Rhythm of Life 
Harmonious Rhythms ::   Soulful Parenting with the 3C's :: Waldorf Homeschooling


September’s eCourse is Love Your Days :: Establish Healthy Home Rhythms
join here




1 comment:

  1. That photo is beautiful! I'm so glad I found your site. I just signed up for the Love Your Days course that starts in September.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, do say hello when you stop by and leave a link to what is happening with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...