Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Celebration Sale

In honor of twelfth birthday celebrations at our house, I am inspired to offer my first ever sale on Celebrate the Rhythm of Life All Year Round Living Curriculum Program.
Twelve Months of Materials, Support + eCourses

*This is a Lifetime Membership

Membership includes:
Twelve Months of Curriculum Material for the Kindergarten (4-6) and Nursery (2-4) child, Curriculum Materials include 
Stories, Songs, Verses, Circles, Festivals, Puppetry, Finger plays, Movement Games, Recipes, Gardening, Tips for Home Based Nurseries and Child Care Givers and more.

Also included:

Tutorials
Daily Rhythm Support
Transition Support
Videos
Mp3s
Ongoing Consulting

Twelve Months of eCourses for your inner work and to deepen your understanding of Steiner/Waldorf early childhood 

eCourse topics include:

Simple Gratitude
Rhythm Boot Camp 
Limits and Boundaries
Creating Circles
Storytelling
Sketch it Out Planning

~ This is a Twelve Hour Sale ~

From 2:00 pm today January 13th until 2:00 am January 14th

the Lifetime Membership is offered for $250 (regularly $525)

Celebrate the Rhythm of Life 
Harmonious Rhythms ::   Soulful Parenting with the 3C's :: Waldorf Homeschooling


4 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. Can I get more information? Maybe a sample of your work? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, more information about the program is here http://www.celebratetherhythmoflife.com/p/monthly-program.html I don’t have a sample yet, it’s something I am working on, you can see samples of stories, circle, verses and more on the blog, please send me an email with any questions you might have about the content lisaboisvert(at)yahoo(dot)com ~ Lisa

      Delete
  2. Total Impulse buy I know I won't regret!! Excited to begin the journey with you, and totally relieved there is no time limit-- I am slow and steady and plan to be mothering for quiet some time so there is something totally reassuring about being a life time member/ life time mom! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed the sale, but I am still interested in the membership. I tried to join for a month a couple of years ago. Though I wasn't computer literate enough to figure it all out. I am getting better with the computer. I am currently appreciating the Gratitude month with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, do say hello when you stop by and leave a link to what is happening with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...