Thursday, January 10, 2013

Reflections from My Kitchen

Morning time is Mama Time in my kitchen. I love to savor a cup of coffee amidst the quiet and solitude of a house full of sleepers. The chocolate is not all for me, it's on its way to our boy's expedition group along with some healthier foods that are in the works in my new, well you'll see, my new food preparation device that I'll try to photograph for you. It's something I have considered for a long time. 

Are mornings your quiet time?

1 comment:

  1. So what is the new food preparation device? I'm fascinated. I don't recognise it in the picture. But the decor with the lights and baskets is lovely. I like the weeks menu on a board idea - then everyone can see whats coming ..... especially the cook.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, do say hello when you stop by and leave a link to what is happening with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...