Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Gift of Light


The gift of light I thankfully hold
And pass to my neighbor its shining gold
That everyone may feel its glow,
    Receiving and giving may love and grow.



I pass this gift of light to you Dear Jen at Ancient Hearth. Thank you for the light and warmth you bring to the world. I am grateful for your presence in my life.
Pass the gift of light  to a cyber neighbor who lights your world until the world is aglow with a circle of light.


This verse can be used with children passing the light around a circle.


Pass the light on and let's see how broad a circle it can make.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Lisa - I am so touched :) Thank you so much - I really needed this today (long story) and I send you giant (((hugs))) of gratitude and friendship.

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! So sorry to post here. I sent an email a few days ago, regarding your program, and think maybe it went to your spam box. I just had a couple questions. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex, I never found you email, I don't have an email address for you. I hope this response reaches you. Send me another email. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, do say hello when you stop by and leave a link to what is happening with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...